We are great fans of Arnaldo's Holy Freedom designs and have worked with him now for a number of years, so we were excited when he told us he was launching a collection of leather motorcycle jackets.
Like everything from Holy Freedom they are uniquely designed, with their funky signature design. The collection includes 4 pocket trial master esque mid length leather jackets, and a short vintage racing style leather jacket all in varying colours, all vintage aged.
The Zero is a short leather vintage racing style jacket for motorcycle use. Made from premium cowhide, with a special three process treatment for the aged look, finished with unique Holy Freedom design patches. It comes complete with CE armour to the shoulder, elbow, and back protector. Designed for all seasons, with a removable, and reversible gilet, the signature Holy Freedom checks on one side and black the other..
The jacket is reassuring comfortable, and designed to provide maximum comfort for all day riding.
For sizing review the size chart for your measurements, but if wearing with the gilet you will need to size up one from normal.
- Assembled in cowhide tested against abrasion.
- A triple treatment is carried out on the leather to create an aged look that is: stone washed, then waxing and finally pressing.
- All external patches are HolyFreedom® originals designs
- The inner lining of the sleeves is red silk.
The jacket has a total of 4 external and 6 internal pockets.
- It is supplied with removable CE armour to the elbow, shoulder and back, in universal pockets, allowing more comfort for non-motorcycle use.
- Internally it has a detachable double-faced gilet (reversible that can also be used as a separate garment) this makes the jacket 4 seasons; by inserting the gilet for cool weather warmth and without for the warmer days.
- YKK zips throughout
- Inner lining of jacket and gilet in cotton with HolyFreedom® checkered texture.
- Holy Freedom recommend sizing up one when wearing with the armour inserted, please review the sizing chart.
- The clean and timeless design combined with natural materials make it perfect for custom bikes, cafe racers and touring.